Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions, or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you submit any material to our website, or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal.
Licence to Use Website
- Copyright ©Relative Paths.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website is reserved.
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website;
- use our website services by means of a web browser;
- link to pages on this site, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website, or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit, or otherwise modify, any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any unauthorised systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on, or in relation to, our website without our express written consent;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including, without limitation, email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies, or other persons, or entities.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue, or alter, any or all of our website services and to stop publishing our website, at any time at our sole discretion, without notice or explanation. Save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to these terms and conditions, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
- Nothing in a contract under these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to these terms and conditions; and
- govern all liabilities arising under that contract or relating to the subject matter of that contract, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in that contract.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event, or events, beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss, or corruption, of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss, or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees, in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website, or these terms and conditions. This will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself, for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend, prohibit, or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Third Party Rights
- If a provision of a contract under these terms and conditions is determined by any court, or other competent authority, to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of a contract under these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable, by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
- A contract under these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to a contract under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This website is owned and operated by Relative Paths
- Our principal place of business is at Flat 2, 43 Bath Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 7HG.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.